The KLT-8000V LED Mobile Portable Light Tower is a unique portable lighting solution for a variety of outdoor jobs perfect for work sites, special events, factories, mining, etc. Use the KLT-8000V LED alone or connect it to other peripheral devices for greater flexibility and versatility. No harmful fuel emissions. The KLT-8000V LED is powered by a standard 220V volt socket, generator or other light tower, making it a safe, clean option for a variety of temporary lighting.
Klt-8000v LED from Fuzhou Brighter is a unique portable lighting solution suitable for a variety of jobs, activities and projects. The KLT-8000V LED provides the same powerful lighting as our full-size LED light tower, but its compact design allows for ultimate versatility and ease of use. Using one or two connecting towers, the connecting capability allows for flexibility and versatility in lighting events and workplaces, and, because it is powered by standard 220V outlets with no harmful fuel emissions, making the KLT-8000V LED tower a clean and safe option for various types of temporary lighting
External mast line voltage is low, safer operation.
● Power from 220V public power supply, generator or other minaret.
● The 220V AC duplex socket can supply power for common field tools.
● The smaller size and mast design fit open through standard doors.
● Lowest total cost of ownership for a lighthouse - no service interval no diesel fuel.
● Small footprint, saving transportation costs.
● Out of the box LED lights.
EASY TO USE
● The KLT-8000V LED can be set up by one person in less than a minute, saving time and manpower.
● Ergonomically folded handles and additional casters are low for one-person operation.
● Lockable side access door for internal storage, extension cords, and tools.
● Forklift pockets and eye lifts for easy handling.
|Number of lamps||4|
|Lamps （Total Watt)||W||4*350|
|Lit up area||M²||4200|
|Maximum height||M||9 / 8|
|Type of erection||Manual|
|Maximum wind stability||Km/h||80|
|Number of cylinder and arrangement||Indirect 4-stroke diesel|
|Type of Mobility||Site Trailer|
|Number of Axles||Nr||1|